Updating Your AutoPay Payment Method
If you choose to change the credit card you have on file, you will need to make an initial payment of at least $1 with the card in order to activate it in the system. The initial payment will be credited on your next bill.
Firefly customer service representatives are available to help you with the step-by-step procedure to update your AutoPay, but cannot take your credit card information over the phone.
Login to the Firefly Customer Portal and follow the steps below to update the credit card you have on file.
Updating Your Credit Card on File
1. Login to the Customer Portal using your username and password
2. Select "Make a Payment" from the main screen
3. You will need to make a minimum payment (at least $1) with the new card information to successfully save the card
4. When popup appears, click "Proceed"
5. Complete all requested information and click "Submit"
6. The payment confirmation window will appear; close the window by clicking the "X" on the top left
7. Access the home screen by selecting the gear to the right of AutoPay and toggle to the card you would like to use for payment
8. Once you select the desired card from the drop down menu, click "Save Changes"
9. A confirmation screen will appear showing the current payment method for AutoPay
We’re here to help.
For general inquiries about Firefly services, or questions about your account and billing,
contact our Customer Service team:
For technical assistance, troubleshooting,
or if you need to report an outage,
contact our Tech Support team: